| APPC12 The 12th Asia Pacific Physics Conference
ASEPS3 The third Asia-Europe Physics Summit
Abstract submission sites have been closed
Abstracts submission for APPC12
Instructions to prepare your abstract
- Abstract in a PDF form should be sent to the organizers through on line submission system. Click above "On-line submission" button to enter. Abstract should be sent by April 20, 2013.
- Abstract must fit on one page, and data size must be smaller than 3MB.
- The formatted abstract should be prepared based on the template. Click
above "Abstract Template" button to download, and follow the guideline.
- The above rule applies to both invited and regular paper submissions.
Please choose one of the two separate buttons, invited or regular, in the first submission page.
- In your submission process of regular paper, you are requested to choose
"Sublect" to which your paper belongs. To see the Subjects, click above "Conference Scope" button.
- If you are an invited speaker, choose invited button in the first submission page, and follow the instruction.
- In the submission process of regular paper, indicate your presentation
type , "oral-preferred" or "poster-preferred". Boards, 90cm wide and 210cm high, will be available for poster presentation.
- For regular papers, make sure that the name, the complete/full affiliation and the email address of the presenting author are correct and included in the abstract. Underline the presenting author(The presenting author must be a conference registrant).
- Scholarship will be prepared. Details will be shown later.
When an abstract of regular paper is accepted, only the presenting author
will be notified via e-mail .
For any question relating to abstracts please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org.