The Physical Society of Japan(JPS) publishes two membership journals and two academic journals which cover the region from condensed matter physics to particle physics, and holds annual meeting twice a year. The JPS is among the core institutions
of physical research in Japan , which is among the world's leading nations
in the field. The JPS plays an important role in the development and progress
of physics both domestically and internationally.
- JPS 2013 Fall meetings are going to be held at Kochi University in September 20-23, 2013, and
at The University of Tokushima in September 25-28, 2013. (April 18, 2013)
- Professor Hiroyuki Shiba , new president of the JPS, began his term on March 31, 2013. (April 18, 2013)
- 12th Asia-Pacific Physics Conference(APPC12) : APPC12 is to be held during July 14-19, 2013 in Makuhari, Chiba, Japan.
This triennial meeting is organized by the Physical Society of Japan(JPS)
and the Japan Society of Applied Physics(JSAP) under the auspices of the
Association of Asia Pacific Physical Societies (AAPPS) . These are dedicated
to the presentation and discussion of the latest developments and ideas
in physics and related science in the Asia-Pacific physics communities.
ASEPS,The 3rd Asia-Europe Physics Summit, is also going to be held during
this period through collaboration between AAPPS and EPS(European Physical
Society). More than 20 plenary invited talks and more than 100 topical
session invited talks will be given. (April 15, 2012)
Return to Top
- March 29, 2013
- Annual meeting of the JPS at Hiroshima University was over.
- Sept. 22, 2012
- Fall meetings of the JPS at Yokohama National University and Kyoto Sangyo
University were over.