The Physical Society of Japan(JPS) publishes two membership journals and two academic journals which cover the region from condensed matter physics to particle physics, and holds annual meeting twice a year. The JPS is among the core institutions
of physical research in Japan , which is among the world's leading nations
in the field. The JPS plays an important role in the development and progress
of physics both domestically and internationally.
- JPS 2015 Autumn Meeting will be held at OSAKA CITY University in Sep 25-28,and KANSAI University in Sep 16-19, 2015. (May 20, 2015)
- JPS 70th Annial Meeting（2015) will be held at Waseda University in Mar. 21-24，2015. （Nov. 2014）
- JPS 2014 Autumn Meeting will be held at Saga University in Sep 18-21, and Chubu University in Sep 7-10, 2014. (May 2, 2014)
- The URL for JPSJ Online has been changed
The new URL is http://jpsj.jps.jp ,and papers in Vol.83 No1 (January 2014) will appear in this site. The
papers published during 1946 and 2013 are under the transfer process from
the previous Web site and will become available in a few weeks. Those who
want to see those papers are requested to visit http://jpsj.ipap.jp/ , which will be closed down soon after the transfer is completed.
- New Journal, JPS Conference Proceedings
JPS launches a new open access journal, JPS Conference Proceedings (abbreviation: JPS Conf. Proc.). It provides a fast publication of proceedings of an international conference,
workshop, summer school or symposium, consisting of peer-reviewed articles.
The first volume will be published in the beginning of 2014. Accordingly,
proceedings of international conferences or workshops will not be published
in JPSJ supplements starting January 2014.
URL of JPS Conference Proceedings: http://jpscp.jps.jp (New website will
be opened on December 4, 2013). (November 19, 2013)
Return to Top
- April 1, 2014
- Professor Toshio Hyodo , new president of the JPS, began his term on March 31, 2014..
- March 29, 2013
- Annual meeting of the JPS at Hiroshima University was over.
- Sept. 22, 2012
- Fall meetings of the JPS at Yokohama National University and Kyoto Sangyo
University were over.